11.26.2003

Happy Pre T Day

This past weekend we played a mean game of fag football. It was hilarious to have 8 gay men playing an athletic sport. Actually tho it got quite aggressive. I was yelling at Cuong and Darren was yelling at me and Matt Lum was growling at the quarterback- but on his own team. I did end up screaming a lot because people could not get the idea of ...Shotgun/Hike ! As soon as the QB said shotgun.. people were already running around, crossing over boundaries and crying timeout for an injured scrapped hand. It didnt help that the QB would throw the ball as well.. ALL BEFORE HIKE !

At one point, I was to get the handoff so I asked Darren to block Preston who was covering me. As soon as the QB yelled hike, Preston was all over me.
I was like "Darren.. dude? I need you to block Preston !"
Darren was all "I did.. but he went around me."
So in the huddle I was like "lets do that play again".. and AGAIN as soon as I got the ball.. Preston was all over me.
I was like.. "Darren dude.. Preston?"
So I back in the huddle, I still wanted to try that play one more time and Darren goes "Matt, lets do another play.. that handoff strategy doesnt seem to work well."
I yelled back "THATS CUASE UR NOT BLOCKING PRESTON !"

This Thanksgiving, Im thankful for friends who see the good and the bad in me and still remain present!