11.25.2003

WELCOME TO MY FIRST BLOG

I have no idea what to do now.

Not because I have nothing to say.. but because I have too much to say - too much to express, too much to bitch about, too much to suggest, too much to plead, too much to ponder.

Im sure I'll spend the first few weeks editing, re-editing and censoring everything I post on here.. writing poetry, long essays, political rants... posting pictures, links, and movie reviews... and after a while Im sure I'll just start gettin lazy and write "will write more later" or "busy with work" or something lame and uninteresting like "I saw Ben Affleck today, he looked tired" hoping that by being concise, I would come off instead as being profound. Eventually there will be month long gaps and each post will be more and more mundane and unoriginal. Then I will eventually just stop because after all this is a free service. In fact, I should just stop now and save myself the trouble. And what if while wasting on this time on this blog experience, no one even ends up reading any of it. Whats the damn point then? I should just stop. Who do I think I am? that people would want to hear what I have to say - and thats assuming I have ANYTHING good to say at all? Fuck this. The End.

My name is Matt and Im neurotic sometimes.