2.20.2004

DEAR BLOG,

Its me, Matt. I cant believe this year is going by so fast. Almost March which means almost my birthday which means almost 29 which means almost 30 which means almost mid life which means almost crisis which means almost... ok I'll stop.

Things have been real good. I won Trivial Pursuit DVD Pop Culture edition last weekend with the answers "Lemming" and "Starcraft." I downloaded the FULL Paris Hilton sex tape. I got a new expanded bigger cubicle. Ive been working on a TV pilot with Matt Lum under M2M Productions. Im gonna go home to see my parents in a few weeks as well as see my first and only girlfriend get married. Im thinking of Hawaii or Tokyo or Missouri as a place to visit this year. My friend Ann is pregnant again. Seems like everyone's getting pregnant. First everyone's grandparents were dying. Then everyone was getting married. Now everyone's getting pregnant. Guess I missed that wave.

Oh ~ I'm being shown off by Steve to his friends this weekend. Awe. Makes me feel kinda special in fact. "Didnt anyone give you enough attention" - Bill Murray

The last two significant others did nothing of the sort. They were always trying to hide me from others. Maybe it was because I had bad hair and looked scruffy all the time

This is so damn boring I dont even know why I write to you Blog. You never respond. I hate you.

but dont leave me.