3.19.2004

EAR FLOW

So if I really really relax my mind and my head... or if I am laying in bed trying to go to sleep and focusing inward into myself... or sometimes if I stretch out my neck by doing a neck twirl.... or if Im concentrating on using my psychic powers....

I hear this kind of oozing noise in my ears as if my head is being filled with fluids from the inside... similar to the noise you hear when you are yawning.. that deafening, drowning out the world kind of noise..

What is that? Can you do it? Try it now.

I can only make it last for about 2 seconds at a time. Its almost like my subconscience won't let me stay in that hypnotic state for longer than that. Maybe my mind would drown if I were to stay longer than 2 seconds.

Does anyone know what Im talkin about?

Oh... and why is Ed Harris always showing up in my room talking conspiracy nonsense?