4.26.2004

ONLY IN LA

This is an excerpt from an actual LA craigslist posting from yesterday -

You want to look popular! LA is the city where impressions count....A LOT. On a date or in a business meeting you want your cell phone to ring....and very often.

Pay me, and I'll call you at the specific times you tell me to. So, if you meet with an important person you'll just pretend my many phone calls are from different people....and you'll look tremendously popular.

Great impressions during the exact time you need them will help you get more business. It's all about the car you drive, how you dress, and how many people want to talk to you. It's an illusion....and I'll help you fabricate it.

Yeah, why not just have a friend call you? Because you don't want to ask your friends for these kind of favors. And because no one will be at your full service and fully willing to call you at all times like I will.

For every dollar, I call you two times. So, for ten dollars I call you twenty times, and so on. Because you don't know whether or not to trust me, simply send an initial $1(only one dollar) and I'll start calling you.

Write me for more details. paymetodial@yahoo.com

Thanks to Steve, Sven and Mr. Klawans for the breaking news...