5.17.2004

ANOTHER LA MOMENT

So while waiting for my buddies, Sam and Scott, for brunch at EAT WELL yesterday, I run into Gina Gershon and strike up a conversation with her regarding her latest project with our network. Just then Sam comes up and without a hello, starts grabbing my biceps, saying "Have you been working out?" ... And Im thinking either he is totally playing it cool or he is utterly unaware of who I am standing there with. So I try my best to continue my conversation as Sam's hands are inappropriately now on my chest. Finally, bored of us, Sam and Scott leave to wait for me inside.

Afterwards,
"Sam, you know who I was talking to right?"
"No, who?"
"Gina Gershon"
"Gina Gershon?"
"Yeah, that was Gina Gershon"
"Where?"
"The girl I was JUST talkin to"
"What?"
"That was Gina Gershon!"
"That was Gina Gerson?"
"YES"
"Oh my God, WHY didn't you tell me!"
"Well I just couldn't find the appropriate moment with you suckin on my nips!"
"Shit, where is she? I need her for the pride rally that I'm organzing"
"I'm sure she is still out there."

With that Sam goes chasing after her down the street, checking store to store... to store.