6.02.2004

JUST GONNA BLAB AND BOLD...

Don't you hate it when your friend tells you that he is going to be out of town for the weekend, and then you forget, which is sad because I also keep forgetting that he is a vegetarian and sometimes I forget his last name, so anyway, I ended up calling him 2-3 times wanting to hang out, but he never answered so I left nasty messages and then he comes back into town and I'm all feeling guilty thinking oh thats where you were - but I didnt feel guilty for too long since he got to party it up with hot shirtless men, so anyway this update is for Sam since he complains I never blog anymore but thats cause sometimes I just have too much to say and I dont know where to begin so for today I guess I'll just start with this moment, right now, which currently, my intern is helping me file so Im happy about that and although I constantly battle that feeling of time moving way too fast and not getting enough done, I am happy that my 2 writing projects are coming along nicely and if you are a Six Feet Under fan, you might be seeing my work very shortly, thanks to Cuong who really came through for me on this project which is my very first paying-writing gig so I guess times are moving and things are progressing, especially for my sister who is having her first kid, a boy, which means I guess I will be an uncle soon and that's very strange to me but I guess not as strange as it is for her so I am really excited about having a new addition to the family since I wont be fathering any kids of my own anytime soon but if I was to father a kid, I think I'd be a great dad and I would pass along some good genes but anyway for now I'm just trying to get to Friday since Darren wants the "Gang" to get together then since its been a while for us boys so maybe we can play charades, or tangoes, or cards, with some good drinks and good laughs tho unfortunately, Steve will not be there since he is overseas right now on business, which has been giving me some quiet time to think about a lot of things since Steve and I are facing some obstacles in our relationship because we are just too different and when I stop to think about it, it really is a bit scary to think that this will break us apart even tho we are very much into each other, so anyway, besides having quiet time to myself, I also ended up getting hooked on Alias this weekend, along with my buddy Matt, who is my writing partner for our future venture called "M2 Creative" or "M2M Creative" so anyway we started with the pilot episode and ended up watching 6 hours of it and to our delight, we found this show to be very riveting .

Also I think I need to move out of my place soon.