6.28.2004

A LOT YOU CAN LEARN IN A WEEKEND

1. Although I may come off as being cold, aloof, and confident - its all because of this carefully crafted band aid and underneath it all I still have some DEEP SEATED insecurities that really alarmed me this weekend. Now the only question is - can insecurities actually be healed? or -IS IT- just a matter of being more disciplined about the band-aids?

2. Life has become just a simple collection of passing seasons of missing someone. I've missed you for such a long time. Now I miss you as well.

3. They told me I got the condo on Friday, then over the next 3 days, they strung me along, showed the place to some other potential buyers and on Sunday, they increased the price by $6000. I told them to fuck off and this morning they called to cave in. So CONGRATS to me! I should have known that only after showing some balls, would i be able to own a home in the only gay city in America. Anyone want to rent out a room?

4. The old gets older. My Dad has always been this intimdating and prideful person in my life and even tho my sister and mom tells me that his health is starting to show signs of age.. its hard for me to get worried since its so unbelievable, and yet I know its probably so true.

5. I have great friends here in LA. Matt saved me this Sunday morning at 6:30am. Darren is re-writing my entire script to make it his own better. In the middle of his trick date, Sam recorded Six Feet Under for me. and Cuong.. um Cuong. Cuong? Why am I even friends with you?