7.29.2004

20 THINGS I MISS


Inspired by his entry, here's my own list.

1. Studying in college libraries while still in high school
2. When Mariah used to have consistent #1 hits
3. My mother randomly bringing me bowls of something sweet but always nutritious
4. Seeing how fuckin cool I was in the eyes of my middle school students
5. My childlike faith in God
6. The dreaded wait for the 1-9 train at 3 am during New York’s winter.
7. My Nintendo with Zelda and Super Mario Bros 1, 2, & 3.
8. Getting a 98 on a Math test and figuring out why the hell I got 1 wrong !
9. When time took forever
10. Playing spades with Ann, Jin and Rob
11. Art projects
12. My almost washboard abs
13. My grandmother’s last hours awake
14. Invincibility
15. Falling in love
16. When having a bestest friend was all you needed
17. Long drives at night
18. Reuniting with your high school buds at Dennys during college breaks
19. When boredom was a part of life and not something to fear
20. My overactive imagination