7.12.2004

GAYS OF OUR LIVES

Last night, I dreamt that I was performing Tina Turner's hit "A Fool in Love" with Bette Midler. She was impressed and the audience loved me.

It's Press Tour at work today so I dressed in my black Emporio Armani suit along with an striped, open collar, light blue dress shirt. Despite the fact that I couldnt button my top pant button (Mental note: Hit the gym !) I looked pretty damn sharp which nicely contrasted the soft golden tan I got this weekend from playing beach volleyball.

At work, as soon as I logged online, I looked up info re: the Moulin Rouge Sing-Along at the Ford Amphitheatre this Wednesday. I then emailed the usual suspects of my crew to see if anyone was interested. If you are in LA, I highly suggest this OUTFEST sponsered screening. Just imagine 200 lesbians singing Ewan McGregor and 1000 gay men singing in harmony as Nicole Kidman.

For more info, www.outfest.org/fest2004

Also, my stocks keep dropping, Fantasia has a #1 hit, I missed Six Feet Under last night and I think I'm bored.

Again.