7.03.2004

INTERESTING INTERESTING

Life is interesting for the lack of a better word.

I was commenting to my buddy Matt about how the memories of my childhood and adolescene are now so far removed from who and where I am now, they have become more than just an arm length away. You see, I can't reach back and hold on to them like I used to.

Thats what happens as you get older, I guess.

This whole breakup with Steve has sent me on a rollercoaster of thoughts and emotions.. tho don't worry bout me, I'm not sad and pathetic like I was when I moved away from NYC two years ago to be further away from my first love. Praise the Lord ! for those times are also long gone and removed as well.

This is different. Today is different. I can't explain why but it is.

In many ways, I feel like its a new start for me - which explains why I am looking back to remember the past. I guess its natural that we all just want to hold on to something. To steady ourselves, to regain balance... and now that the past seems too false to hold on to and the future, yet to materialize, Im having trouble finding something to hold. The present? yeah well, that's just too fickle to have faith in.

How anyone stays sane in this life is a big mystery to me.

This blog entry makes no sense and is probably of no interest to anyone.
Interesting Intersting? Ah well, sorry for the false advertising.

Anyone got a party to invite me to tonite?