8.19.2004

NEW MATTY QUESTIONS

Continuing from a previous post

6. Favorite candy.
Gummy Bears

7. Last interesting conversation with a total stranger.
A young but tough kid who worked in the audio installation department at Best Buys. Obviously underpaid for the talents that he picked off the streets, I asked him about his future aspirations. He told me he wanted to open up a performance shop with his buddy. I encouraged him to think big.

8. Something you've never apologized for but probably should've.
As much as I holler and get angry when my roommate uses up all my stuff, I sometimes do the same.. (tho he makes it a habit and I just do it in emergency cases!)

9. New/recent celeb-hottie discovery.
Cameron Mathison as I posted earlier.

10. Something romantic you've always wanted to do.
Driving out to the desert somewhere and watching the sunset together. A campfire and cuddling would definitely follow.

YOUR TURN. SAME QUESTIONS!