8.03.2004

NOT THAT KIND OF DREAM



Last night I dreamt that I was on the way to camp with a few people includ. DREW from Big Brother. Altho we were adults, the whole dream had a very middle school-esque feeling to it. DREW was sitting in the back, alone, so I decided to sit near him and introduced myself. Definitely playing it cool (and straight) we ended up talking the whole ride down about the existence of God and what that means to us. As the discussion got more and more intense, our bare knees would occasionaly butt heads and the hairs on his muscular leg would fence with the hairs on mine. When we reached our destination, I came in real close, sitting side by side, hip to hip and I reached behind and through the space between his back and the green pleather seats and gave him a big squeeze. He looked at me and smiled as if to say, "Will you be my buddy at camp?"

I woke up feeling so disappointed as if I had lost something... someone... some chance at something special.

God I feel pathetic.