8.12.2004

AN OFF DAY

Something's changed. I have become increasingly agitated by blogging these days. Instead of this haven of expression in which I can hide, it's become... well... well it's become exactly what I wanted to escape in the first place. It's like fuckin American Idol here now. We sing someone else's original tune as pretty as we can and then see how many votes we can get from each other and the public. Ugh.

Also, let's say hypothetically, I ended up having a good long talk with someone from the past. Am I just being nostalgic or sentimental or a masochist or hopeful or plain stupid or an emotional addict or just real or bored or lonely or needy or familiar or sexual or natural or affectionate or caring or wasteful or friendly or open or what?!?!

Maybe I'm just in a bad mood and hung over. Bon Voyage Sam!