9.01.2004

AIR CONDITIONED

So I'm all moved out
All moved in
The carpet feels clean to lay on
But the condo feels bare and isolated
Despite the empty boxes under the windows
The air conditioner is on full blast
Cause all utilities are paid for
Lum likes to keep the blinds shut
He also likes to cook
Suprised?
I have been off from work since Friday

Labor day so soon
My one neighbor is incredibly cute and foreign

We said Hello twice now
Darren is mad at me
Again
Steve bought me 12 glass cups - 3 different sizes
He is sweet and tanned
Cable guy came by today so I'm connected
West elm for sectionals
Free shipping on ebay

Craig's list
Everytime I look out the window

I feel confused
The world around me has shifted
It's Sept 1st and no earthquake
I guess there's no point in waiting anymore

I should take a walk
Breathe in the new trees
I need to plug in my clock radio for tomorrow
I have no concept of what day or time it is
Except the past is calling again
I hear his Long Islander on my voicemail
Its nice but out with the old

And in with the new
Isn't that the saying these days?

I don't know
Odd, but I've been here before
This place
The new
It always seems like the new
I'm bored

Again