9.08.2004

ANOTHER LIST

5 Things That Are Annoying Me Right This Second

1. Boredom.
2. Time, the lack of.
3. People who need to get over themselves, like yesterday.
4. Grammer.
5. I can't think of 5 right now. I am SO FUCKIN BORED.

OK, 5 Happy Thoughts

1. Drinks at Hamburger Marys later today.
2. Ummm.
3. Interior Design
4. I AM SO DAMN
5. BORED

Oh, so the other day at the Abbey, our bi-curious straight friend (who we call Biboy) was telling us gay boys how he doesnt like titty bars cause he gets all uncomfortable whenever he's there. I'm all " what the !!!!"

Yeah, that was fun.
But now I'm bored again.

For Pete's sake, won't someone find a cure for boredom! and who is Pete anyway? and where did that expression orginate? Surely, Pete must have been in some dire need of help for that expression to have carried on all thru these years. It must have been really really bad. Maybe he was bored to death.

Bored, Bored. God, I'm so bored.