1.24.2007

THE STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS

I love lists
I love making lists
I love playing games involving lists
I love beating people in games that involve lists
Bruce Willis movies
Top 10 things bought at Staples
Academy-award winning actresses
Favorite songs of 06
Errands I need to do before Tuesday
I'm really good at crossing things off a list
I love listings
I love bullet points
* I love small damp dots
- I love a good passive agressive dash
~ I love this too
I forget what that's called
I like the writing part of making lists
I love using felt-tip pens
I love sharpies more
They smell good
I love numbers
1. when they work out
2. when they reconcile
3. when they bring order to a list
I count things
Sometimes patterns emerge
I love that
I also love notepads
I love buckslips
I love graph paper
All good for making lists
You know what scotch tape is good for?
Taping your lists up on the wall
It's really good for that
.
.
.
Sometimes it can be a horrific mess out there
Profoundly horrific