9.03.2004

QUICKIES

1. I am getting a sick feeling about the upcoming election. I realize that its not only Bush that we have to contend with... its middle ignunt white america... and gawly, there sure are a lot of them.

2. I actually felt bad for Adria last night and I don't know why but wasn't Drew's "psuedo" break up with Diane just so damn cute!

3. Both my roommate and I (along with scientists somewhere) predict an earthquake this weekend. Maybe I should unpack my martini glasses next week.

4. Anyone want Gmail? I have a few left. Actual friends and/or hot guys to the front of the line please.

5. Ok, so far I've got #315 - hot hot neighbor and #102 - messy neighbor.


According to the meeting agenda for next week, #102 is being summoned by the board re: cleanliness issues with his patio. How embarassing!

I'm so gonna attend the meeting and I'm so gonna use the "Hi, I'm Matt and I'm new here" line and I'm so gonna be on the board someday and so gonna propose a condo fee discount for those on the board. It's all part of my Masterplan, Phase II.